We are a Roman Catholic community who…
- Welcomes everyone of all ages and walks of life to share in the many benefits that we as members of this community are able to enjoy;
- Gather in a beautiful space several times each week to share our faith and partake of the mystery that is the Eucharist; the summit and source of our belief as a Catholic community;
- Educates our children in the faith;
- Actively supports Catholic education;
- Provides resources for the elderly and those in any form of need;
- Continuously offer programs that enrich us in our faith and allow us to explore our place in the community of faith;
- Encourage our youth to become an active part of our community;
- Support our own in times of joy as they celebrate weddings, baptisms and sacraments;
- Reach out to those in pain during illness or the loss of a loved one.
This is your community.
We, the Parish Family of St. William the Abbot, are a welcoming community of faith, guided by the Holy Spirit and centered in God’s Word and the Eucharist.
Through the Sacraments, prayer and the stewardship of our God-given gifts, we are called to minister with respect and compassion to all, from the youngest to the oldest.
We commit ourselves to continue the missions of Jesus Christ, to proclaim His Gospel and to love one another as He has loved us.